- Archaeological conservation from excavation to storage.
- Museum collections
- Conservation of historical, ethnographic and museum objects.
- Large object conservation.
- Natural history conservation.
- Conservation of historic house collections.
- Conservation of waterlogged materials.
- Exhibition and loan support.
- X-ray facilities available.
- Collections care advice and guidance.
- Rationalisation projects
- Disaster management.
- Environmental monitoring and pest management.
- Benchmark assessments, audits and collections decant.
- Surveys, management plans and collection health checks.
- First aid for archaeological finds workshop pdf
- Care of collections.
- Project management, coordination and exhibition advice for any size project.
- Secretariat and coordination functions for groups and organisations.
- Development of research designs for archaeological assemblages.
- Research, writing and editing for publication, broadcast and project documentation.
- Education, outreach and heritage interpretation, conference speaking.
Do get in touch with queries, we’d love to hear from you!