- Archaeological conservation from excavation to storage.
- Conservation of historical, ethnographic and museum objects.
- Large object conservation.
- Conservation of historic house collections.
- Conservation of waterlogged materials.
- Exhibition and loan support.
- X-ray facilities available.
- Collections care advice and guidance.
- Disaster management, environmental monitoring and pest management.
- Benchmark assessments, audits and collections decant.
- Surveys, management plans and collection health checks.
- First aid for archaeological finds workshop pdf
- Care of collections.
- Project management, coordination and exhibition advice for any size project.
- Secretariat and coordination functions for groups and organisations.
- Development of research designs for archaeological assemblages.
- Research, writing and editing for publication, broadcast and project documentation.
- Education, outreach and heritage interpretation, conference speaking.
Do get in touch with queries, we’d love to hear from you!
Terms and Conditions
For estimates, as well as full terms and conditions including payment, copyright and data protection, please contact us directly.
The practice is covered by public liability and specialist conservation insurance.